Hockey Simulator
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Hockey Simulator

Hockey Simulator

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -35%
Pack Smartphone Samsung Galaxy A25 6,5″ 5G + ...
Voir le deal
241 €

Matthew Lombardi and Bill Guerin injured.

AuteurMessage
Kevin Lowe (EDM)

Kevin Lowe (EDM)

Matthew Lombardi and Bill Guerin injured. Empty
MessageSujet: Matthew Lombardi and Bill Guerin injured.   Matthew Lombardi and Bill Guerin injured. Icon_minitimeMar 25 Juil - 19:52:21

28-10-2005 Matthew Lombardi and Bill Guerin injured.

Matthew Lombardi (Matthew Lombardi and Bill Guerin injured. Det) suffered chest injury during the game in an incident with Jon Klemm (Matthew Lombardi and Bill Guerin injured. Dal). He is expected to be sidelined for a couple of days. They just want to be careful after what happened to me last time. I'll dress for tomorrows practice, then it's up to the coaching staff, he said as the trainers examined him.

Bill Guerin (Matthew Lombardi and Bill Guerin injured. Dal) suffered wrist injury during the game in an incident with Nicklas Lidström (Matthew Lombardi and Bill Guerin injured. Det). He is expected to be sidelined for a couple of days. They're being cautious about my condition, but I feel pretty good right now and want to get back on the ice as soon as possible, he said while limping toward the dressing room.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Matthew Lombardi and Bill Guerin injured.
Page 1 sur 1